WHY HUEPAR — We Continue To Commit ACTION
- Adopt the latest technology to take the product quality to the next level
- Consistently provide on-time services to our customers
- Train and develop talented people with strong work ethics to deliver effective performance
- Improve and enhance engineering designs to ensure product performance
- Never forget our customer needs
With advanced laser level technology, Huepar is committed itself to providing solutions for a wide variety of applications of greater accuracy and precision.
GF360G 3 x 360° Green Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Leveling Accuracy: ±3mm/10m
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±3mm/10m
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°±1°
- Working Distance (Line): 45m(100 LUX), 60m with Huepar Receiver LR-6RG (ASIN: B07GVC2XD9)
- Operating Time: 6 hours continual use with all laser beams on
- Power Source: Li-ion battery
- IP Rating: IP54 dust-proof, waterproof and shockproof, reliable and tough
Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Two 360° Vertical Lines
- This laser level projects three green beam laser lines in 360° laser planes – one horizontal and two vertical, so that users can accurately and quickly execute level, align, square and plumb applications.
- Users can employ the three independent 360° planes independently or together with the press of a button.
- Seven Line switching modes can be selected freely accordingly: Vertical & Horizontal Lines mode one, Vertical & Horizontal Lines mode two, Two vertical lines mode, Horizontal line mode, Vertical line mode one, vertical line mode two.
- 1 x Huepar GF360G 3×360° Green Self-Leveling 3D Cross Line Laser Level
- 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Base
- 1 x Laser Target Plate
- 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 1x Power adapter
- 1x USB power cord
- 1 x User’s Manual
- 1 x Portable Bag
Huepar is the brand of Levelsure Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd which is a company with teams of professional engineers and designers. It keeps promoting and delivering products and service for the high-end markets, pursuing technical innovation and quality commitment.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
When the pendulum locked, you can place the laser tool at any angle to project non-level straight lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it’s not self-leveling now.
Flat Laser Window